Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chrome

I have heard of Google chrome for quite some time now. and also, hearing is not the same as seeing for himself, so i decided to use Chrome.

As a heavy user of internet, i do a lot of things. Be it social networking, participating in discussion forums, flash games, reading blogs, etc... i do use a web browser to the extend i never even bother to close them. they are either closed/restarted when i shut down my laptop(on rare occasion, i usually hibernate), or when there are updates or only when i have installed new add-ons.

Lately on rare occasion, firefox have an issue of 'hang' for 1-2 seconds, it is registered as not responding. and then it went back to normal. Although some would say "hey, it is only for 1-2 seconds" or "At least it is not crashed like IE" but it is rather annoying.

Enter Google Chrome. It is simple, but tad too simple. I always customize every aspect of my softwares. and I aspect my Chrome can be tailored to me also. But the only thing I notice so far is theme. What? just theme? Ok, dont fret, maybe there are hidden settings elsewhere. But i dont see the hidden setting. coz it is hidden. duh.

2 days worth of work in chrome, so the conclusion?

Switch back to Firefox!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger