Friday, March 21, 2008

A week before exam.

Its less than a week till my final exam. Now is the time for me to really put up all the things I've been learning this whole semester. Pretty hectic but still in relaxation state. But today I wont be talking in details about the exam, but this is my daily rant, as its suppose to be.

I dunno for how many days I've been without eating any proper meal. I've seems to lost count of the days where I ate any decent meal at all. Up until now, I've lived my days eating only 3-minutes noodles. To make things even weirder, I only drink 3-in-1 Milo with that. Imagine like counter balance. Mom said Instant noodle not good for health, and Drink Milo to keep healthy. lol, now its like I've been eating nothing at all....

My Instant noodle stock is completely eaten up right now, and my Milo 3-in-1 only have few sticks left. My little tupperware of hope is now practically empty, except only few pieces of biscuits and some cekedis.... I wonder how many days I will be able to go on like this, I felt my face have becoming more and more thinner right now. I've definitely have gone by losing few kilos for the past few days....

If you are wondering, now I'm eating canned tuna, without any bread. And of course with my 3-in-1 Milo..... Desperate of food, I've tried to look inside my Travel bag, I've manage to find another can of tuna. hmm.... seems like I can survive another day here.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaizeru! Kasihannya!!~

Anyways, thanks for linking your blog to mine. It's a kind gesture indeed.

Powered By Blogger